• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kh Guardian

DangerDave

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
1,266
Reaction score
2,051
Location
Little Egg Harbor, NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m selling my KH Guardian. It’s currently running on my system now, and is very reliable.

It is set to be replaced by the reefbot I purchased. It includes an upgraded PH probe (the initial plastic one they sold with it is junk), and the adapter to be able to send the results to an apex. To do this you need a free ph port, or need to add one via an apex pm1. I’m also including an acrylic container for the reagent.

$350 cash. Pick up in Little Egg Harbor, or I can meet some days in Eatontown (or somewhere on the way before or after my office hours). If I cannot find a local buyer I will consider shipping.

Dave

06B2281F-8BBB-4F91-A715-6C68055EEB56.jpeg
 
Where do you buy the reagent?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new