• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

KH Guardian

Jakepen

Few beers and I'll frag anything...
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
692
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Essentially brand new, set it up for a few days just before I decided to break down my tank. Comes with full pack of reagent. $415 shipped.

E8CE13D1-17EF-4952-9D3B-53D4C818C939.jpeg 4CAB5221-DC76-42B3-83D3-D3EE7B27F4B9.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new