KH keeper reviews?

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone own one of these if so how do you like them, are they worth the buck?
I am also wondering if I could connect them to a single headed dosing pump (wether it is the one sold from reef factory or a 3rd party) so it could automatically adjust the dosage or is that feature not available with the Kh keeper, in other words can I achieve something similar to what the Alkatronic would do?

aleksanderalski

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's probably way too late to answer but yes, you can automate KH dosing with KH Keeper Plus and one of our dosing pumps. System works through the automatic actions . So you need to prepare the dosing schedule first on your pump and then you can set rules of skipping or adding parts of next planned dosages whenever your KH is too high or too low.

It's very simple and there is no automatic algorithm that count anything for you. You set the rules and you have the control over what part of next dosage should be skipped or added.

Review about that:

OP
OP
A Young Reefer

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's probably way too late to answer but yes, you can automate KH dosing with KH Keeper Plus and one of our dosing pumps. System works through the automatic actions . So you need to prepare the dosing schedule first on your pump and then you can set rules of skipping or adding parts of next planned dosages whenever your KH is too high or too low.

It's very simple and there is no automatic algorithm that count anything for you. You set the rules and you have the control over what part of next dosage should be skipped or added.

Review about that:

thank you for your reply!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 131 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back