KHD Dosing Tube - Which One To Use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Variant
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Variant

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2018
Messages
587
Reaction score
583
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do I need to use the soft silicone tubing for the output side of the waste water or just for the connection between the doser and the KHD?
 
Hard~ish vinyl line = reagent both sides. Soft silicone = sample / waste both sides.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new