KI-130 question

  • Thread starter Thread starter 412Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

412Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Messages
47
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So aside from this unit being louder then my return and drains all together, I had a question. I’m currently breaking the unit in (hoping the noise will eventually subside)) but I was curious if this orange cover needs to be removed? The directions didn’t say, and I’m guessing this is just for air?
 
You are referring to the orange disc in the center, correct? That is part of the water level/air flow area. I would not remove that!
 
You are referring to the orange disc in the center, correct? That is part of the water level/air flow area. I would not remove that!
Ugh sorry!!! My pictures never upload!
20260811_132809_B25513DB-B2F8-48A5-A7D7-3E0CD074817F.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new