Kid breaks his tank open

i watched it like 12 times... i was almost in tears...

at the end she grabs a tiny little bucket like its gonna help after probably 15 gallons were on the floor. still funny
 
Holy cow thats awesome. I remember that one from like two years maybe three years ago.
 
I saw this pop up and I had to see it again. Funny as hell! Moma Moma awwww awww

Rev! We should have a funny section on R2R.
 
Last edited:
I think she says a name of a member here listen closley
Something like My God K____
J/k
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new