Kigs

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefboy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just ran into this problem with my own PM box. I think for a lot of us, our premium memberships have just run out and we did not realize it. I was unaware until I just logged on and saw my PM box was full. I would suspect the same might have happened with kigs :)
 
Yeap, exactly. :D I thought I had it set as "recurring" on paypal but I guess not. All clear now!
 
Sorry guys I didn't realize this would happen and the subscriptions are all automated. the emails, taking you off, adding the premium button and all, I don't touch. We decided to not do the reoccurring payment to save headaches for us and you guys. We are trying to think of some more cool features for premium members, so hang tight. :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new