Kind of invert

  • Thread starter Thread starter Temp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Temp

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2016
Messages
116
Reaction score
38
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_6700.JPG
i have nasarius snails, conchs, hermit crabs, emerald crab and cerith snails. I vacuum my gravel every two weeks when I do water changes but this stuff seems to keep coming back. I tried a sand sifting starfish but my tank is too small and it died on me. What kind of invert can I get to keep, I believe is an algae from coming back.
 
Looks like a cyano or diatom. hard to tell on the black.
 
No worries. If its a newer tank its still some of the uglies.
Also you should pull out dead snails esp turbos. thats some funk nasty when those die.
 
It's mostly empty shells I bought from lfs for hermit crabs so they don't eat my turbos and trochus for their shells
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new