Kinda new to this

Tim Donahue

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 12, 2018
Messages
4
Reaction score
35
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just got 2 juvenile lighting clowns. One is out swimming around, while the other sits up in the back corner. Anyone have an idea of how I can get these 2 to pair.
 
Just time going by and a little luck I'd say. Both my ocellaris pairs I didn't have to do anything special
 
Ok, Just a little discouraged because of the one just hanging in the corner
 
Don't know if this helps but their will always be a dominate member of the pair and as they set the pecking order one will stay put but while the other sits outside, I noticed this this when I put a pair in QT, they fought for a while and then as it settled down one would stay in the pvc pipe while the other would stay outside next to it while they slept, I also noticed the same when at the LFS, one would stay on the anemone while the other would hover around it. Welcome to R2R!!!
 
It sometimes takes a little time to develop pairs, especially if they’re young. At least they aren’t fighting a death match, lol. Good sign.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new