Kinda new....

  • Thread starter Thread starter SpieTek2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SpieTek2

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
San Diego
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I signed up for r2r a while ago but just started really checking it out. Everybody seems really nice and i look forward to speaking with as many fellow reefers as possible!!
 
Welcome to the forums!
 
Welcome here is great. I love it. People r extremely helpful and rev is a top notch guy. Always does things for kids for Xmas and other people in need. I can go on for hours.
 
Welcome to R2R!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new