Kinda not new but new

  • Thread starter Thread starter shawnk775
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shawnk775

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 11, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello every1 my name is Shawn. I am just now getting back into what some call a hobby but really it's more of a addiction. I'm currently working on setting up a 90gl. And I made a ages scrubber to go along with the gfo's, protein skimmer and refugium. I'd post a pic but give me a few to learn this system. Thanks for haven me.
 
Welcome home, you will love it her!

Keep us posted with your build with lots of photos! :)
 
*Nice to meet you @shawnk775 !*

1476543122163.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new