King kong bounce mushrooms

Item Price
100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

714reefsalt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2023
Messages
312
Reaction score
80
Location
socal
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
5 king kong bounce mushrooms available
$100 most have babies around plugs
Location is Placentia
Shipping is $50
Standard DOA
Shipping after holidays tho
IMG_20251215_101728_814.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_20251215_101320_180.mp4
    3.9 MB
I apologize, but when can I expect to see your message confirming the purchase of my order?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new