King of the Reef

King of the Reef Tank

  • SPS hands down

    Votes: 44 31.4%
  • LPS without a doubt

    Votes: 12 8.6%
  • Zoas Palys and other softies take the cake

    Votes: 14 10.0%
  • Mixed bag of everything and anything rules

    Votes: 70 50.0%

  • Total voters
    140
Interesting results. Although I am of the opinion that if you didn't vote SPS you just don't know any better.:wink:Seriously though, I have 1 LPS which is a Tyree War coral which is in a place that I cant move without major restructuring. Otherwise it would be gone. I do have quite a few Palys and Zoas so I guess I have a mixed reef. If I had to choose though....Bye, Bye palys and zoas.:tongue:
 
I like a mixed reef best , but I have to admit that my all monti cap tank is right up there as one of my favorites . So to me the best of both worlds is to have multiple tanks with different themes . LOL
 
pretty old thread but would be interesting to see what people think now 5 years later......

SPS, chalice, acan for me......
 
120g mixed reef, sticks, lps, softies, and z's/p's with a lot of wrasse's in the tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new