Kitchen tank

Phoenix_Star

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 15, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
16
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly have no clue if I'm posting correctly, so apologies if I'm lost. Hopefully I'm making my build thread so I can track the progress. It's a 5 gallon tank that is being upgraded and modified as needed. I currently have a xenia and some zoa polyps. The zoa had a little starfish hitch hiker so that's also staying. New light is coming in 2 days and planning on grabbing a cyphastrea and a leptoseris this weekend to add to the shadows. Thinking I'll feed with nori for now, tips are greatly appreciated! Negative thoughts won't be entertained 🤙



20260813_012654.jpg

20260806_215242.jpg

20260806_215229.jpg

20260808_124034.jpg

20260814_200555.jpg



 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new