Kitty Spooning :)

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is Chewy and Bill, sacked out on our ottoman next to the fish tank. They are so spoiled it isn't funny. They sack out here after watching the fish for a bit until Kris carries them upstairs to our bed for the night. After he gets in bed and turns the lights out, Chewy tries to go back to sleep on his chest (K is a back sleeper). Soooo spoiled.

I love the cats but... dang! I told K is they are willing to sleep together downstairs, maybe they'll leave our bed out of the fray from now on! All they need is a blanket to steal from each other now, imo...
:D
Laurie

catnap.jpg

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have 2 indoor cats that are pretty nutty. they love to look outside. during the winter when it snows, i'll put raw peanuts outside and the squirrels love to come straight up to the window/glass doors to get them. perfect entertainment!

"i see a chipmunk!"- tomcat
chipmunk.jpg

"what the heck is that!!!??"- mittens
whoa%20chipmunk.jpg

"what are you looking at?" - me
tom%20looking%20at%20something.jpg

"stop looking at me you evil cat!" - the chipmunk
chipmunk%20closeup.jpg

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tom cat and mittens keeping warm on the heating blanket next to the window...what could be better?
keeping%20warm.jpg

mittens and the emerald crab
mittens%20pawing%20the%20crab.jpg

Reefwifey

Zoa Black Thumb
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Too cute! We have 3 kitties. Sufn, our Abby could be Tom's twin. Not the best pic, but she even has the 'somebody smacking me between the eyes with a white paint brush' and down one side of her nose. =P

PICT0389.jpg

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awwww, so cute! Our oldest cat, Bill, is huge- a Maine coon cat. Last year we found out he has a lymnphatic tumor behind one ear on the top of his head. :( As he gets sicker, we plan to get a new kitten so the kids will have something else to focus on.

We got Bill before we got married- he's older than Alyssa. And he was a fully grown cat when we got him, which I am thinking makes him about 10 or 11 in our years. He's been a wicked good cat.

Laurie

organism

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aw, lovin it :D

here's my little wiggles, he has a thyroid condition, so he stays tiny, but if he doesn't get his medication you see why he's named wiggles... I've been thinking about getting him a friend lately, but I think he might be too bitchy

he loves trying to eat those blinds though :)

430kitty.JPG

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are my cats.

PDR_0057.jpg

All of them sorta found me. I have never actually bought or adopted a cat, they adopt me. Anyway, The big black and white is cookie, she is my girls :) to the left of her, laying on his side, is pumpkin. That cat is insane! I think he is a masochist. He is the only cat I have ever seen allow and enjoy someone pulling his hair, ears, tail, and piching him. I mean he actually enjoys this and comes back for more (which is good because my 11month old son does all of that to him). Behind pumpkin with the glowing eyes is Vladimir (trust me the name suits him very well). Vladimir is the king of the house! If he gets in trouble, he makes every other cat suffer. And last to the right of Vladimir is Eva. Eva is the most prim and proper little lady you can find. She watches her weight, and is graceful and light on her feet! I love all of my cats!

OP
OP
jessiesgrrl

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL MeCold- I have that same bed (Different quilts, but you know what I mean)...

Did you notice that Ray Romano has it too in the master bedroom on Everybody Loves Raymond?

:grin:
Laurie

mecold

Oh I wish I were an......
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, we watch raymond after dinner. Kinda has become a joke in our home. Our inlaws even live next door :(

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 197 70.6%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 21 7.5%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 53 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 2.9%
Back