• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Klir DI-4v2 $50

Item Price
$50
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Coinzmans Reef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Messages
477
Reaction score
463
Location
Parlin NJ
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Klir DI-4v2 $50 with 1 brand new roll used for less than a year mint condition in the box.

Pickup only NJ 08859

IMG_4066.JPGIMG_4067.JPG
 
Don't let the price fool you, Like new in the box with Brand new roll. Ready to go !
 
If you change your mind on shipping I’ll take it! And pay shipping costs
 
Still available, in almost new condition with Brand new roll !
 
And I’m still willing to pay shipping costs haha
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new