• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Klir Di 7 V2 almost new.

Item Price
225.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

exnisstech

Grumpy old man
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2019
Messages
20,674
Reaction score
33,617
Location
Ashland Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This has been sold.

Only used long enough to run through 2 rolls of fleece. Being a V2 it has the magnetic sensor which is much easier to work with vs one that mounts to the roller. I wish my reefmat had one. Comes with everything included and a new roll of fleece. Looking for $225 shipped in cont US. It a big box so shipping is going to be high I'm sure. PayPal via goods and services works for me.

PXL_20260524_120614611.jpg


PXL_20260525_143444831.jpg


PXL_20260525_143843576.jpg


PXL_20260525_144008961.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new