Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any good ones to check out? TIA

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The aquarium Knoxville is decent for fish snails and stuff their coral is expensive. Aquatic marine is eeeeggggghhh. To say the best. I've bought some coral from them. But dip the crap out of em. I wouldn't buy fish from them usually looks bad. Then you have reefs up and the coral reef off of the dandridge exit.

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got to check out @JKS Aquatics this evening. Great LFS with awesome aquacultured corals, and Shawn is very knowledgeable. What else could you want?? :)

Good to hear I'm driving 2 hours one way to check them out. Knoxville is my local fish store we have some in Kingsport but they're sorry to say the least.

OP
OP
H

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear I'm driving 2 hours one way to check them out. Knoxville is my local fish store we have some in Kingsport but they're sorry to say the least.

He's a little light on fish, but still plenty of nice clowns to choose from if you're wanting a pair. LOTS of nice corals. Most of them are propagated in-house, which is really cool.

Catchemall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
But you still have a few chromis left? That's the main reason I'm coming is fish [emoji226]

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Checked out @JKS Aquatics today while in Knoxville. Great place, wonderful displays! My wife, whose been a bit eh-eh about the whole fish hobby so far, even said i souls have taken her to this place earlier... even she was amazed at the displays! She even picked out "her" fish for later when our tank is more mature!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back