Koji Nepthia for dinner??

officialreefbros

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2021
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
2,917
Location
New Jersey
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm really confused about my Koji. I had a small one in my tank for a few months. I move the plug it was on to a new spot and came back from a work trip to find the plug empty.

Is it possible my emerald crabs ate it all??

I have one thats gotten large in my tank along with 2 clownfish, flame tail blenny, hermit crabs, and astrea snails.

Do they ever detach and try to float to a new spot like mushrooms??
 
I've never heard of emerald crabs eating those. Weird for sure.
Yeah I have 0 clue. I moved all my rock around and there is no sign of it. The toadstool remail untouched so I don't think it could have melted like that. It was close to 2inches!
 

Attachments

  • 20250727_114232.jpg
    20250727_114232.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 43

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new