Koralia Nano Pump?

The Saltwater Kid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2010
Messages
140
Reaction score
0
Location
Vermont
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, I need to get a pump for my Biocube 14g. I'm thinking either a Hydor Koralia 240gph or a 425gph...which would be best? I'm not keeping any sps or lps...just higher-end zoas/palys. I need something more than just my return pump but I don't want to "blast" the corals either. I know Hydor and I've always had good luck with them in the past as they are reasonably priced and reliable pumps...just not sure if the 425 nano pump would be too much for that size tank and maybe I'd be better off with a 240gph...thoughts?
 
I have the 425 in my religion and its about 18 gallons of water the sump is a total of about 25. Its enough but I would get 2 overheads to get more random flow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new