Korallin S3002 or C3002

Matt L.

Community Member
View Badges
May 14, 2021
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Scarsdale, NY
I am looking to buy a used Korallin S or C 3002 to use as a sulfur denitrator. I do not need the media. The calcium reactor can be back converted to a sulfur denitrator. I am located in New York and could pay to have the unit shipped.

This is my first post on Reef 2 Reef. Please see my signature, below, for references as I've been on reef keeping message boards (off and on) since 2002. I hope I have posted this correctly.


Do you house a "Reef Safe" Angelfish in your reef tank?

  • YES and it's going good

    Votes: 26 32.5%
  • YES but it's not working out

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • NO I have tried it in the past and it didn't work out

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • NO I haven't tried yet

    Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Other (please explain)

    Votes: 2 2.5%
Go to www.aqua-ops.com for high end corals!