Korallin S3002 or C3002

Matt L.

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2021
Messages
33
Reaction score
95
Location
Scarsdale, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to buy a used Korallin S or C 3002 to use as a sulfur denitrator. I do not need the media. The calcium reactor can be back converted to a sulfur denitrator. I am located in New York and could pay to have the unit shipped.

This is my first post on Reef 2 Reef. Please see my signature, below, for references as I've been on reef keeping message boards (off and on) since 2002. I hope I have posted this correctly.

Matt
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new