kordon breathing bags

  • Thread starter Thread starter da6d2003
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

da6d2003

Definately OCD
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
1,254
Reaction score
78
Location
San Deigo
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey vetteman. You said that you use these. Are they the perfect thing to ship in? Zoas, sps and lps.

Are they better than damp shipping?

When I got my seahorses that was the 1st time I'd seen them.

Let's hear about them.

PS-I almost killed my horses buy floating them before opening the bag. They made it through fine though.
 
Can't claim that they are the best way to ship, but I sent some frags to jessiesgrrl and she said they were open in the box....... I shipped them damp just enough water to keep them moist but not covered...... and water weight is not a factor in shipping cost..... the other thing is they are pretty tough and you don't have to worry about leaks.......
Chime in anytime Laurie .......
 
They are good if you dont want to put air in the bags when packing them.
 
These are the bag of choice when buying or selling Killifish. That's the only time I've gotten them, and like creetin said, no air in the bags. I had a pair of Nothobranchius rachovii picked up for me at a convention last year and they spent 3 days in the bags with no problem.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new