KP Aquatics review

timwert

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure where to write a review of KP Aquatics but these guys are absolutely legit. Everything I have gotten from the from the last three shipments have exceeded not only quantity but also quality. Used to buy from saltwater fish.com but will never ever again. KP has the best rock I have ever seen and I am a master scuba instructor from PADI and we used to own a house in Marathon Ket, FL and this stuff is incredible!!!!!!! I cannot say enough good things about these guys other than I will never order anything from anybody else again!!!

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump

Gatorj31

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am not sure where to write a review of KP Aquatics but these guys are absolutely legit. Everything I have gotten from the from the last three shipments have exceeded not only quantity but also quality. Used to buy from saltwater fish.com but will never ever again. KP has the best rock I have ever seen and I am a master scuba instructor from PADI and we used to own a house in Marathon Ket, FL and this stuff is incredible!!!!!!! I cannot say enough good things about these guys other than I will never order anything from anybody else again!!!
Did you do anything to get off any bad hitch hikers? I’ve seen a lot of worms on peoples rocks so just curious. I ordered some rock from them this week so crossing my fingers

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Did you do anything to get off any bad hitch hikers? I’ve seen a lot of worms on peoples rocks so just curious. I ordered some rock from them this week so crossing my fingers
I just got it yesterday..they are beautiful..yes some hitchhikers are there and i removed them by putting rock in high salinity.

TriggerFinger

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got it yesterday..they are beautiful..yes some hitchhikers are there and i removed them by putting rock in high salinity.
Did you order the uncured or the coraline base rock? The uncured has showed out of stock for a while, just trying to gauge how far behind they might be if you have been waiting for a while for an uncured batch.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back