Kracers new 180 Gallon Upgrade

kracer1025

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the last few weeks have been extremely busy and exciting at the same time. My new house was just finished and at the same time I also found a 180 Gallon aquarium on CL for a good deal so instead of moving my 90 over I refinished the canopy and stand on the 180 and set it up with 90 lbs of sand and 150lbs of new rock. So far all is going good all the fish and corals seem to be really happy. Due to bad time constraints I had to cycle the tank with all tank mates transferred over. I dosed stability and prime in the morning and microbacter 7 in the evening and it seems to have gone well. I had a really small ammonia spike of about .25 and that was battled with prime and everything seems to be unaffected.
Here are a few pics of the new setup. When we designed the home I also added a smell fish room where the tank was destined to be placed I wish it could have been a bit bigger but am happy with the outcome none the less.
imagejpeg_2.jpg
imagejpeg_3.jpg
imagejpeg_4.jpg
imagejpeg_5.jpg
imagejpeg_6.jpg

cdrewferd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good. A small fish room is still a fish room. I'd be happy with anything.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
kracer1025

kracer1025

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good. A small fish room is still a fish room. I'd be happy with anything.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, and yes I am very happy to have that added space it really helps a lot with the clutter.

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks great!! Congrats on new home and tank!!

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 48 21.1%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 165 72.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 4.8%
Back