• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kraken Reef is highly recommended

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to take a few minutes to thank and share an amazing gesture by Kraken Reef. After having read about my poor experience acquiring a lid for my IM25L from a different vendor and how fond I was of the WB10 Kraken Reef lid I had recently ordered, Josh @Kraken Reef reached out and offered me a replacement for the IM25 lid! After a bit of correspondence on July 12th, my "order" was in. Kraken Reef generously upgraded me to it's premium feed version lid with the cord cutout I needed and even tapped it's 3D printing partner for a sweet feeding cup as well. With expedited production, 8 days later I had a shiny new lid. Just 8 days!

There are a handful of aquarium lid makers that I know of and I used to think they were all pretty much the same, but I stand corrected. Kraken Reef's lid design, with it's full support along the edges not only offers more stability than those with tabs, but it allows for a more seamless look as well. It's incredibly thin and low profile, but still plenty sturdy, I can grab it with one hand on the short side and easily maneuver it around. The feed hole is perfectly sized and comes with a removable lid and can be paired with the aforementioned feeding cup. I'm not sure how you could make a much nicer looking and functional aquarium lid, it truly checks all the boxes. Now, it would be a shame to ruin such a beautiful lid with crooked mesh and I'm happy to say Kraken Reef took the time and care to make sure the mesh was nice and straight! This is important! Several of my tanks are primarily viewed from a standing position so straight mesh really gives a nice aesthetic vs crooked mesh.

Kraken Reef saw an opportunity and took advantage and in turn gained a life long customer. As I shared with Josh, I had been wishing I had gone with Kraken Reef from the start after seeing it's work on my WB10, that he reached out not long after was then literally a dream come true!

Thank you Kraken Reef for the beautiful lid and incredible customer service!

20220722_151053.jpg 20220722_151106.jpg 20220722_151119.jpg 20220722_151129.jpg 20220722_151134.jpg

Last edited:
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 45 35.7%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.9%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back