Kraken Reef Lids

Fury808

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 21, 2024
Messages
253
Reaction score
172
Location
usa
What state or country do you live in
Alaska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have UNS rimless tanks that fish jumped out of and evaporation a huge problem. I ordered lids from Kraken Reef. Their quality and customer service was excellent. I highly recommend them.
1000037496.jpg
Screenshot_20250822_090026_Reddit.jpg
 
How much did that run you? I’m about to replace the lid on mine soon
 
Love mine and it’s easy to pick the options you want. You do have to have the measurements for where you want your cord slots and light slots because they are made to order. Yes, pricey but I find they are worth it for peace of mind with potential jumpers!

https://krakenreef.com/collections/
 
My only minor complaint is I wish they offered smaller netting, lost a Yosha goby 😢
Dang, that must have been one small dude! Mine looks pretty micro. Sorry you lost your little guy! 😢😢
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new