Kraken Reef tank Lids

I am in need of advice before I pull the trigger on ordering a Kraken lid. What add on features do you love the most? And what would you have done differently? Any advice will help someone.

Shelley
 
I am in need of advice before I pull the trigger on ordering a Kraken lid. What add on features do you love the most? And what would you have done differently? Any advice will help someone.

Shelley
All I added was a cutout in each back corner for cords and two feeding holes in the front, one on each front corner. Just make sure you account for any equipment that you have, or plan to have in your tank. The two feeding holes are important if you have fish that have to be seperated to feed (I feed my lion on one side and the rest on the other).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new