Ktar Black Hornet

  • Thread starter Thread starter shawy2510
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Black hornet seems a bit shady. No alternating skirt so its not a hornet. All skirt tentacles have yellow. Seems to be a desperate reach, again...
 
It sucks when reefers buy highend corals and turn out to be posers I hope your able to get your dough back Shawy
 
New Macro picture from above

IMG_1343_zps39cb7527.jpg
 
You clearly got jacked on this deal. I would definitely be calling out the seller in this on before anyone else pays good money.
 
I am awaiting the sellers response as it may just have been sent by mistake. I have used the seller many times & have had top stuff everytime.
 
So I have spoken to the seller & he did infact send the wrong plug. We are not sure what I got but now has been sorted. I have been sent a pic of the frag ordered which will be sent next time I order.
 
how much dose the name matter? realty though if you like the coral who cares what its name is enjoy it
 
I care because I didn't want to pay for something I didn't have. I like rastas but I am not going to pay $70pp because they look nice.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new