Kudo Bulk Reef Supply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Scott1071

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply I just wanted to say amazing job to BRS and all the other Vendors who have participated in this customer Appreciation Event you had. In these trying and uncertain times we have been in and are currently in its good to know that companies out there are willing to go the extra mile for its customers. I have worked the whole pandemic in a big box retail chain and know first hand how crazy and trying it has been. I have surely seen the worst of humanity during this time and some days it has made me sad. Seeing companies such as yourself and the others do amazing things like this has humbled me and restores my faith in the world. It makes me know there are still good people and companies out there who value their customers who make their business successful. I know there are people who struggle to get the things they need for their tanks and fish. I myself do it a lot when I have to decide what is necessary and what is a want.. Some days I will fill my cart with things and then go back through it and delete many things because they are not needed right away.. Every so often i will splurge and get one of the wants on the list, but most times i will pass it over because of the money factor.. i know i am not alone doing this i am sure there are many who do it as well. So Kudos to Ryan, Randy and all the other vendors for making me smile and the world a better places for taking care of your customers.

Last edited:

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply I just wanted to say amazing job to BRS and all the other Vendors who have participated in this customer Appreciation Event you had. In these trying and uncertain times we have been in and are currently in its good to know that companies out there are willing to go the extra mile for its customers. I have worked the whole pandemic in a big box retail chain and know first hand how crazy and trying it has been. I have surely seen the worst of humanity during this time and some days it has made me sad. Seeing companies such as yourself and the others do amazing things like this has humbled me and restores my faith in the world. It makes me know there are still good people and companies out there who value their customers who make their business successful. I know there are people who struggle to get the things they need for their tanks and fish. I myself do it a lot when I have to decide what is necessary and what is a want.. Some days I will fill my cart with things and then go back through it and delete many things because they are not needed right away.. Every so often i will splurge and get one of the wants on the list, but most times i will pass it over because of the money factor.. i know i am not alone doing this i am sure there are many who do it as well. So Kudos to Ryan, Randy and all the other vendors for making me smile and the world a better places for taking care of your customers.

Thank you for all of the kind words and taking the time to share this with us. It's been a crazy year, so even if we could put a smile on one face, it was worth it! :D

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back