KZ Products

ajtomase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Messages
368
Reaction score
162
Location
Chandler
What state or country do you live in
Arizona
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used KZ products before? I saw that Ryan from BRS using Coral Systems 1-4, and I've never heard of this company before. Do I need to be on the Zeovit program to use any of these products? This would be for a 165 gallon tank that's LPS dominant.


Thanks!
 
I mean .... Ryan probably doesn't pay 1-cent for his supply. He gets it for free.

I've used their products before.

Depends what your expectations are.... if your expecting phenomenal growth and unbelievable color, your expectations are too high

If your expectations are a "color" to have a couple of shades deeper, blah blah blah reds, oranges, greens, blues, and can afford the price tag in getting slightly more color, spend away....


.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new