Lakeviewink 120g

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353029860.429221.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353029894.798510.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353029934.035650.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353029964.667577.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353030079.036441.jpg
 
Everything is looking great!!
 
I'm loving the new lights. Two full spectrum 120w dimmable units.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353993023.065614.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1353993146.920393.jpg


It hard to take decent photos though, my phone doesn't read the color accurately at all. I'm gonna have to break out the camera and blow the dust off.........,....

Also, I've realized I don't have an equipment list or specs.
Off the top o the head-

110g-
DIY C2C overflow w/ 2 1" drains and 3/4" e- drain in the BeanAnimal style
DIY Rimless w 1/2" eurobraced all around

55g sump w/ ~30g refuge-macro/live rock

EuroReef rs135 w/sedra 5000

GenX pxx40 1290gph return running manifold-
Next Reef MR1 tumbling pellets and BRS dual GFO/GAC

2 MP40wes and Tunze 6105 for flow/turbulence

RKL/NET running 2 120w LEDs,
DIY ATO/kalk, MRC 2 lunar pods on cycle, monitors Ph and temp and iPhone app
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new