Lamarck Angel with Bellus

Reefinny

WYSIWYG
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2013
Messages
1,888
Reaction score
916
Location
Long Island, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I currently have a few tanks, I have a 100 gallon that I had put a Lamarck Angel in, and he / she is doing amazing. Really grown nice, I recently acquired a beautiful pair of Bellus Angels from a friend that had them over 2 years that was breaking down his tank that I put temporarily in my 75.

Here is the question. I am about a month away from my upgrade. I am going to a 225 that is 72 x 27 x 27 Can I put all 3 Angels together when I switch the tank? I will be keeping the 75, actually upgrading that to a 120 so if I had to keep the Bellus separate I can but would love to house them all in the 225.

I want what is best for the fish, my wife loves the Lamarck, it has really nice streamers now and we have had it over a year but the Bellus are a little more rare and beutiful fish as well.
 
I see no problem with having all three in the 225. If you put them all in at the same time it will obviously be a new environment to them so aggression will be low bc there are no territories established. In the event there is aggression down the road you have a good plan with having the 120 as a back up. Let us know how it goes!
 
Now all I need to do is worry about my tangs!!! LOL Like you said though everyone will be added at the same time so SHOULD be okay and going to have a lot of open space as well as hiding places. I would like to combine the fish from my 3 tanks into the 225

Thoughts on this?

Tangs -
Achillies
Purple
Kole
Would like to add a Sail-fin as well

Blue throat Trigger
Bellus Angel Pair
Lamark Angel
Algae Blenny


Picking up 3-5 Anthias to start the QT process soon

Right now I have a Pair of snowflakes I also have a pair of Davinci Extreams. I dont know if I can combine them and will probably leave them separate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new