Laminar Flow is NUTZ: Panta Rhei Hydro Wizard EMC42- IN STOCK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SaltwaterAq

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This is an amazing new Flow pump from PANTA RHEI. Laminar Flow is NUTZ. Nothing like this currently on the market. Get Yours Here - http://www.saltwateraquarium.com/hydro-wizard-ecm-42-water-pump-panta-rhei.html

A scaled down version of Panta Rhei’s larger pumps the Hydro Wizard ECM 42 provides the same quality manufacturing and type of flow, but at home and commercial aquarium intensities. The integrated controller has several unique features, but in an entirely unique form factor. With a magnetic button the pump can easily be turned on or off by moving it between the “on” and “off” positions. Even better, the intensity of the pump is adjusted by turning the magnet while it is placed over the “on” position, and if you don’t want your kids or any visitors to mess with your pump while you’re not looking simply set it, and remove the magnet. Individual pumps have their own 6 speed control, or they can be linked up to a USB interface, that allows the pumps to be controlled fully, through any windows based PC.

loredavila

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Uhhhh they need to post the video in English...product looks interesting just want to hear more details

dorky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i paid for two gyres 150 for less than tht brand new few weeks ago

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 60 33.5%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 58 32.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back