Lanceolatus wrasse coming to dd

Angel_Anthias lover

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2018
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
2,017
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much do you think this guy will cost
Screenshot_20190723-222923_Facebook.jpg
 
Id rather have a pintail fairy or even a nursalim if i was going to pay that much but still could turn out to be a beautiful fish
 
Way outside my budget, but I appreciate how seldom we see this fish in the retail trade here in the US. Being a juvenile might be good for whoever does take the jump as it probably can handle the stress of shipping and acclimation easier. For me, I will eventually get its middle class cousin, a rose-banded fairy wrasse. They are similar at a fraction of the price.
 
Murphy’s law says if I buy him, he’ll die in less than 24 hours. I couldn’t stand that. It’s not just the money, although that has lots to do with it. I just couldn’t stand to see something that beautiful perish.
 
Id rather have a pintail fairy or even a nursalim if i was going to pay that much but still could turn out to be a beautiful fish

Nope... not paying $1500 for a Nursalim when they have a shorter lifespan than any fairy wrasse. It sure is difficult to pay 3K for the Japanese Lanceolatus fairy wrasse, once they turn terminal super male they sure do have some great colors.
 
Nope... not paying $1500 for a Nursalim when they have a shorter lifespan than any fairy wrasse. It sure is difficult to pay 3K for the Japanese Lanceolatus fairy wrasse, once they turn terminal super male they sure do have some great colors.
How long is their lifespan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new