Landen 35 C is moving along!

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,697
Reaction score
2,302
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is still cycling. No fish or CUC, just Microbactor7 and FaStart-M for now. The light came in today, I just turned it on for the pic, keeping that off too for now. It’s a Spectra Aqua Knight V2. Also have a nano skimmer, also keeping it off until there is some bio load in the tank. I also added the inTank surface skimmer so that I can raise the water level in the display tank. Also the VCA Random Flow Generator was added. Been up for about 5 days now. Just patiently waiting for the cycle!
IMG_9254.jpeg
 
Looks good. How many gallons is this? What are your stocking plans?
It’s 10 gallons, 13.5” cubed. About 8 gallons in the display and 2 in the back. I still haven’t really decided on what I want as far as fish. I was thinking about one of the following:
A single clown
A pistol shirmp/goby pair
A clown goby and a tail spot blenny.
I mainly want a mixed reef and a small fish load, so the fact that I will want SPS makes the clown goby idea not such a great one.
I would love a nice colorful and interesting fish lol, not asking too much for a 10 gallon lol
 
It’s 10 gallons, 13.5” cubed. About 8 gallons in the display and 2 in the back. I still haven’t really decided on what I want as far as fish. I was thinking about one of the following:
A single clown
A pistol shirmp/goby pair
A clown goby and a tail spot blenny.
I mainly want a mixed reef and a small fish load, so the fact that I will want SPS makes the clown goby idea not such a great one.
I would love a nice colorful and interesting fish lol, not asking too much for a 10 gallon lol
@BriDroid those are all nice choices. Personally I’d go for the goby/pistol shrimp combo. Lots of action going on there.
-Mitchell
 
It’s 10 gallons, 13.5” cubed. About 8 gallons in the display and 2 in the back. I still haven’t really decided on what I want as far as fish. I was thinking about one of the following:
A single clown
A pistol shirmp/goby pair
A clown goby and a tail spot blenny.
I mainly want a mixed reef and a small fish load, so the fact that I will want SPS makes the clown goby idea not such a great one.
I would love a nice colorful and interesting fish lol, not asking too much for a 10 gallon lol
I’m going to second the goby/shrimp combo!
 
I really planned for the goby/pistol pair. The rock scape is all epoxied together and the bottom layer is cut flat to sit on the glass. No excavating and knocking it over! I hope.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new