• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Acro frags, local pickup only

BCSreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2016
Messages
611
Reaction score
480
Location
Maineville, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a bunch of overgrown frags taking up too much rack space. I feel they are too large to ship well at this time. Local curbside pickup only. I'm a few miles from King's Island.

Prices are per frag. Put together a DIY pack and I'll give you better pricing. PM if interested.

BC Battlejuice Acros. Left to right Sold, $80, $80, $60
_DSC6513.jpg



UC Blueberry Shortcake Acros. Left to right Sold, $60, $85, $65
_DSC6542.jpg



$500 Efflo (2" across) Sold
_DSC6479.jpg



$100, Greg C. Ultimate Efflos $50 each
_DSC6519.jpg



Fox Flames. Left to right, $70, $100, Sold, $70
_DSC6528.jpg



Blue/Green deepwater with blue coralites. Left $65, Right $50
_DSC6502-2.jpg



UC Blue Torts. The 5 on the left $70, Third from the right is sold, the 2 on the right $45
_DSC6503-2.jpg



From left to right.
ORA Pealberry Acros. Sold, One on right is Sold
Oregon Tort. - Sold
Cooler's turaki - Sold
_DSC6504-2.jpg



Left to Right
JF Yellow Rim Acro Sold, BC Battle Stag (just under 3") $100, BC Battle Stag (green branch) $80, BC Bonsai Humili $70, UC Blue Sapphire Prostata $60
_DSC6512-2.jpg



BC Bubblebath Unicorns, $120 each - One on far left is sold
_DSC6529.jpg
 
Last edited:
Is there any way you could ship?
 
Is there any way you could ship?


I have done quite a bit of shipping. However, I have noticed a trend in the really large, encrusted frags have lower survival rates. That include outgoing and incoming frags. I thought it would be best to sell these larger frags locally.

I would be happy to ship slightly smaller frags that have not encrusted fully over the plug. PM me and I'll put a pack together for you.
 
Its going through some issues right now or I would buy some of these from you. Haven't figured out whats going on. I will catch up with you again for more frags for sure.

We all go through it. Hope your issues resolve. Great to hear from you again!
 
Great stuff if you were local I'd take a bunch off your hands. Might be interested in smaller ones if ya ship
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new