• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

LARGE COLORADO SUNBURST ANEMONE

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

JBP

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 6, 2017
Messages
273
Reaction score
47
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Large CSB Anemone for sale.

Taking over my tank and need it gone. True Sang Lee Lineage.

Local Pickup Only CNJ 07066

IMG_6863.jpg
 
Large CSB Anemone for sale.

Taking over my tank and need it gone. True Sang Lee Lineage.

Local Pickup Only CNJ 07066

IMG_6863.jpg
Hi,
Is it still availble?
 
Large CSB Anemone for sale.

Taking over my tank and need it gone. True Sang Lee Lineage.

Local Pickup Only CNJ 07066

IMG_6863.jpg
Hi,

It is still available?

Id pick it up
 
Large CSB Anemone for sale.

Taking over my tank and need it gone. True Sang Lee Lineage.

Local Pickup Only CNJ 07066

IMG_6863.jpg
Is it still available?
I see you repoated it
 
Please close.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new