• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Green Slimer with several Zoa on base rock.

blstravler

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Large Green Slimer with several Zoa on base rock.

This is a large Green Slimer colony approx 14in high and 12 wide. The rock it is attached to has at least 4 different types of Zoa’s on it. I know one of them is radioactive dragon eyes - can’t remember some of the others - maybe Scrambled eggs… price is or best offer. Would like to get this out ASAP - really need it gone by this Wednesday.

No holds - if you contact me please be prepared to commit to a firm day to pick it up. I am around everyday so I can accommodate anytime for porch pick up between 9am and 9pm.

Price per unit: $250.00
Shipping costs: $0.00
Quantity: 1

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 25 34.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.8%
Back