• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large magnifica anemone for sale

I’m tempted to try it any care tips
 
They like strong flow and a nice spot high up in the tank :) I can help you with anything You’d need. I’m pretty well known around here for nems :’) so any advice you ever need Nem wise can always contact me :)
 
Yea I work in jfk so I’m assuming yes
 
Nice I’m in center Moriches he would only be 300 if it’s a local pick up :) and I actually pick up my shipments at jfk :’)
 
Ok I will let you know
 
wondering if you are still in the Magnifica world or not? Been looking to find one for sale with little luck, found one that says it’s out of Melanesia do you have any experience getting from there?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new