• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large Number of Apex Modules

Item Price
$10 - 90
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
14,193
Reaction score
19,717
Location
Stamford, CT
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unless otherwise noted, all in working condition.

All grey modules - $50 shipped each. Most are just the module, ALD includes four leak detector sensors. These modules are all in the 3–4-year-old range.

EB8 power bars - $90 shipped each - all about 5-6 years old
EB4 power bar - $65 shipped - 5-6 years old

Display - $40 shipped

Breakout boxes - $15 shipped each - 5-6 years old

Misc. leak and optical sensors - $10 shipped (not sure how old)

I also have a few temperature probes. I will toss one in for anyone who buys multiple modules.

Older black label EB4 and 3 modules - $50 shipped for all. These are old, probably 9-10 years. When last used, they all worked fine.

ALSO, I HAVE A DOS THAT IS A LITTLE CRANKY. ANYONE WHO BUYS OVER $200 OF OTHER STUFF CAN HAVE IT FOR FREE.

Pictures in next post.
 
Last edited:
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 
IMG_4496.jpeg
IMG_4495.jpeg
IMG_4494.jpeg
 
IMG_4491.jpeg
IMG_4492.jpeg
IMG_4493.jpeg
 
IMG_4490.jpeg
IMG_4497.jpeg
 
I had edited the add for errors. ASM plus sensor/rock is $60 shipped.
 
ASM sold
 
Display, pm1, and pm2 sold
 
EB4 sold
 
LSM, WXM and one FMM left.
 
Only the older black modules and EB4 remain.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new