Large used rimless tanks

Josh'sReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 20, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, would you buy one? I found a used rimless prostar 200 gallon reef tank near me for sale and have been considering it. Is this a reputable brand and would you ever purchase a rimless system used that holds this much volume? I love the look of rimless but want to make sure this isn't a bad idea. Thanks everyone in advance for any advice!
1a227e09-0c48-4d1b-82dc-d385106d1ec0.png
 
Not an expert, but since I was looking used route, I do think making sure it can hold water/no leaks should really drive your decision.
 
I've bought many used tanks. Make sure to inspect the seams closely and I would insist on seeing it full and running before ponyin up and money.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new