large walt disney trade for large og bounce

dead rock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2013
Messages
104
Reaction score
24
Location
whitescreek tn
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I have a Walt Disney acro 2.5" tall 2.5" approximately that I would like to trade for Og bounce mushroom.
 
This is one of them
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4349.jpeg
    IMG_4349.jpeg
    157 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_4352.jpeg
    IMG_4352.jpeg
    150.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_4351.jpeg
    IMG_4351.jpeg
    151.6 KB · Views: 106
it’s hard for me to believe two little limbs of this just sold for $250 this Disney compared to that would be considered gigantic
 
My lights are out will send out tomorrow
 
I’m interested in Godzilla bounces, I believe infinity bounces I like I believe it’s rainbow chalice I just wanna trade for something nice not necessarily acro
 
I have OG bounce and jolly bean chalice
 
My lights are off, can send in the morning
 
These 3 to choose from
 

Attachments

  • 72E9951E-D858-46A0-87BB-8C4D54FC4243.jpeg
    72E9951E-D858-46A0-87BB-8C4D54FC4243.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 061B28A5-5667-4A0B-B1C0-9BE87850B648.jpeg
    061B28A5-5667-4A0B-B1C0-9BE87850B648.jpeg
    109.4 KB · Views: 88
  • 063FCF46-2191-4322-8D01-F0BFD2172874.jpeg
    063FCF46-2191-4322-8D01-F0BFD2172874.jpeg
    81.2 KB · Views: 82
These chalice available
 

Attachments

  • FFDD6D7C-B781-40E3-A809-CA512475CF7D.jpeg
    FFDD6D7C-B781-40E3-A809-CA512475CF7D.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 88
  • E457E9D5-12A2-478D-B734-4ED36BC6804F.jpeg
    E457E9D5-12A2-478D-B734-4ED36BC6804F.jpeg
    121.6 KB · Views: 84
  • DA0B0CFE-4937-4DF8-AA24-0F4A2067B561.jpeg
    DA0B0CFE-4937-4DF8-AA24-0F4A2067B561.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 116
Nice I can’t really look at the photos yet. It looks like the bounces are about Dime nickel size, correct
 
I wouldn’t want to trade for a little mushroom I know og are pricey but Walt Disney is also what are you proposing with this negotiation
 
I was thinking an OG and a chalice. Or what do u think is fair? No pressure, if u don’t like the deal it’s ok. Want us to be happy with deal
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new