• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Large wwc avatar Chalice

sagee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just trying to see the worth of this big guy, took it in to rehab it and it's recovered all the way now and just takes up to much space but I have no idea where to start on pricing though, thanks in advance.
20200720_223427.jpg
20200720_223409.jpg

OP
OP
sagee

sagee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sorry not sure if you are asking where I traded it or if that was where you saw those prices. I traded it with a local guy who runs a shop from his garage named ultimate corals here in New Jersey he calls it Ultimate Walt Disney because it has a gold morph on the base or something.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sorry not sure if you are asking where I traded it or if that was where you saw those prices. I traded it with a local guy who runs a shop from his garage named ultimate corals here in New Jersey he calls it Ultimate Walt Disney because it has a gold morph on the base or something.
I mean where did you see the price online.

OP
OP
sagee

sagee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Screenshot_20200801-193915_Chrome.jpg

This is from their website right now. And this is just a frag that colonie was an 8 inch circle

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Screenshot_20200801-193915_Chrome.jpg

This is from their website right now. And this is just a frag that colonie was an 8 inch circle
Yeah WWC prices are not even realistic and not even close to hobbyist prices. It’s actually a Golden basket avatar chalice WWC just puts their name on it.

Camaro Show Corals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

OP
OP
sagee

sagee

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats a similar looking chalice for sure the eyes on are a little different and mine doesnt have that orange/red on the edge of green growth side. The tank i took it out of the guy actually got it from Joe I believe he called it an avatar chalice but I couldn't find anything on it by that name I believe paid 300 for it but I know retail is a different game all together so I was just seeing what would be a more realistic price on it.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 34 26.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 43 33.1%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 30.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back