large yellow flank fairy wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jamal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jamal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2017
Messages
115
Reaction score
38
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I managed to Convince my lfs to sell me a wrasse they've had in their tank for as long as I can remember he's around 4.5 inches and chubby (the only wrasse I've gotten to eat any and everything from mysis-pellets last night I discovered ick or what I believe is ich on my scopas tang this morning on turning on the lights I noticed the wrasse has a nice 3 or 4 damaged scales and the scopas has some visible damage... what I do know is 1: all my wrasse sleep in the same spot in my DT
2: my scopas use to sleep their every night
3: my new wrasse is a bit of a dick he'll chase my potters angel to hell an back but I've never seen any aggression towards another wrasse or tang
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new