LARGEST BRISTLE I'VE EVER SEEN 3.5" !

  • Thread starter Thread starter 427HISS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

427HISS

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2013
Messages
3,156
Reaction score
929
Location
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm sure some of you have seen such large one's, but I was watching some YouTube video's and came upon this one. I'll bet than fish and corals were running away as fast as they could !

 
This is my worst nightmare realized in your tank! Definitely better yours than mine! Yikes!
 
What ever it really is, it's like a dang snake and can't be good ! lol
 
Wow,
How would you like to have that crawl out of the tank in the middle of the night & scoot across your floor.
 
Dang! Is that a Bobbit worm?
 
BTW thanks for sharing because that's pretty cool!
 
I'd be burning down my tank if I ever saw that thing, bristle or bobbit. I can barely stand the smaller bristle worms, but to see this thing? and see it split to two? KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!
 
So I'm curious... do these things get this big in the wild? Or bigger? Or do they have predators that prevent them from reaching these sizes? I'm already terrified of going in the ocean, which is why I prefer to create a little piece in my house, but this might just solidify my reasons for never stepping foot in the ocean again.... and dry rock ftw.
 
If you think that your tank is safe, please pick up a red LED flashlight (headlight) available online, at homedepot etc. Then, late at night, after all the lights are out, creep up to your tank. Don't make a sound or turn anything on other than the red LED. If you don't catch a glimpse of some of the resident nightlife, try again the next night... You'll be amazed at the freaks that come out at night.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new