LASER DAZE!!! WE HAVE A WINNER ER, LAST MEN STANDING! THE BC SPACE LASER GROW OUT 2023 IS OFFICIALLY OVER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Battlecorals

Aquaculturist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well gang, this wasn't exactly a barn burner, as we all know. But these three guys deserve a mountain of credit for finishing this one. I'll be the first to admit that the Space Laser, as cool as it is, was not the best choice for a larger grow out. It's finicky and it's a slow grower. Two things that just don't bode well for a grow out with this many contestants. We are constantly learning with these grow out's, and always refining to make the next one better. Believe me.

But enough of that, I want to bring it back again to these three! Out of 50+ total contestants, these three were the only ones to cross the finish line. And the winning entry is super impressive. This piece beat every single odd thrown at it, to achieve some super impressive growth and coloration in one year's time. Honestly I couldn't me more impressed.

So without further ado.

I give you the winner of the space laser 2023 grow out contest!

@Lost in the Sauce You are a literal space coral wizard, and have proven your jedi like growing skills against all the odds by a mile.

Incredible work my friend!

Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 3.25.47 PM.png

Wbm003-9.png

In a super close race for second @dewy takes it with @MoshJosh in 3rd,

I'll get ahold of all three of you soon to arrange for you prizes. Congratulations guys!!

Thanks again to every single contestant. I am working on a consolation to get you all in the next grow out if you're interested. or next few I should say, as I think we are going to scale back the amount of contestants in hopes of a better finish. Might do a few smaller contests with varying degrees of difficulty in the selection.

Anyway, again thanks everyone who participated in this one!

And, most importantly.Please let's all thank the organizers, who without their help and cooperation these would be literally impossible.

I owe you guys forever really!

I'm talking to these three!

@Reefing102
@BranchingHammer
@StatelineReefer

Ghostbuster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Adam and the Amazing 3! There's a lot that goes into these grow outs and they are a lot of fun. Space Lazer is a beautiful coral. I'm excited to see what she does in the future.
Congratulations @Lost in the Sauce ! Very impressive. Hope you can post some future updates on your Space Laser colony

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back