Last Chance: Pre-Order Promo Ending Soon!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Kinetics

View Badges
Reaction score
fb19600b-aa05-a88f-b218-9a20a82b361d.gif
Dear Fellow Reef Enthusiasts,

The clock is ticking, and we're down to the final days of our exclusive 20% pre-order discount for the ReefBot Lab! If you've been considering adding this cutting-edge device to your reef-keeping arsenal, now is the time to act.

Hurry, the Pre-Order Discount Ends November 7!

DSC_2692.jpg

Upgraded features in the new batch:

Turn Off LED Lights
: We're excited to introduce a new feature - the ability to turn off the LED lights during testing. This enhancement will offer a more versatile testing experience.

Enhanced Titration Accuracy: Our upgraded mechanism ensures even more precise titration values, providing you with the most accurate water parameter measurements for your reef.

️Easier Access: We've improved the design to make parts more accessible, making maintenance and upkeep a breeze.

Quieter Mechanisms: Say goodbye to unnecessary noise disruptions – our quieter mechanisms ensure a peaceful environment for both you and your reef inhabitants.

Curious about how the ReefBot Lab performs over the long haul? Dive into Deven Rich's 1-year journey with the ReefBot Lab in his comprehensive video review.

New Project (1).png

Watch Deven's Review

Deven Rich of ReefDudes shares his valuable insights, tips, and experiences with the ReefBot Lab. Discover how this device has revolutionized his reef-keeping routine and what it can do for yours!

ReefBot Lab Features:

• Monitor your tank's parameters
  • Supports multiple test kits
  • 12-vials placement
  • Minimal maintenance and calibrations
  • Test all the parameters sequentially without manual intervention
  • Controlled by Reef Kinetics Cloud Controller App
  • Easy Setup on any tank

For the dear Reef2Reef community, benefit from an extra discount when using the promo code "reef2reef" at checkout!
Have a great weekend,

Last edited:

Erric78

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
For anyone seeking a real-time review, I've owned the device for almost a year, and it's still working flawlessly. I'm extremely satisfied and highly recommend :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 38 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 14 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 139 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 17 7.1%
Back