Last day of our Memorial Weekend Sale! Biggest Savings Today!!!

Shipping
YES shipping is available

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our Memorial Weekend Sale continues today with 30% off of everything on the site. This discount can be combined with our pack discounts so you can save up to 50% on your order until midnight tonight! Free shipping or local deliveries on all orders of $200 or more. We just added additional frags to the WYSIWYG section and will be adding lot's more throughout the day so check back often. If you wish to add frags to a previous order just select free local pickup or delivery at checkout and put a note of the order number to add on to. www.epicaquaculture.com

Please take some time out of your day today to remember those who sacrificed all for our freedom today.

Memorial Day.jpg

colossal_tater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed an order! Looking forward to it. I talked to you some at Aquashella Dallas last year I think it was (whenever it was on Halloween). I think you were having trouble with your corals or something and left early? I didn't get anything from you then, but here we go!

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just placed an order! Looking forward to it. I talked to you some at Aquashella Dallas last year I think it was (whenever it was on Halloween). I think you were having trouble with your corals or something and left early? I didn't get anything from you then, but here we go!
Yes that was 2 years ago. We drove there from Phoenix, and unfortunately we lost quite a few frags as the water in the coolers went bad. We fly there now, and haven't had that issue since. You picked some nice pieces. You'll love the BC Skinny Love when it grows out! It's Stunning. Thank you very much for your business!

Reefer Dan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yes that was 2 years ago. We drove there from Phoenix, and unfortunately we lost quite a few frags as the water in the coolers went bad. We fly there now, and haven't had that issue since. You picked some nice pieces. You'll love the BC Skinny Love when it grows out! It's Stunning. Thank you very much for your business!
I have a frag of BC skinny love and it’s one of my favorites. I agree, great choice @colossal_tater

I placed an order too, I’m excited. Thanks for the great sale—almost completed my acro/SPS wishlist.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a frag of BC skinny love and it’s one of my favorites. I agree, great choice @colossal_tater

I placed an order too, I’m excited. Thanks for the great sale—almost completed my acro/SPS wishlist.
Thank you very much for your business!!!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 161 57.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back