LAST DAY: Win an EcoDrift Controllable Pump!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

MarineDepot

Build a Better Aquarium
View Badges
Reaction score
Enter our photo caption contest for a chance to win an Aqua Medic EcoDrift Controllable Pump (a $140.00 value!)

PLUS the caption with the most "likes" wins a $25 gift certificate!

Marine Depot Photo Caption Contest

One of our favorite photos from our February Fish Photo Contest was the Pearly Jawfish submitted by Bryan of Palmetto Bay, Florida.

For this month's contest, we are looking for the BEST caption to accompany Bryan's amazing photograph. We think this image tells a story—but we want YOU to tell it!

Just submit your funniest, cutest or most clever caption and you'll automatically be entered to win Aqua Medic's awesome new EcoDrift 15.0 controllable pump. It's a great way to make waves in your aquarium—check out this video to see it in action!

Our staff of reefers will select the Grand Prize winner; the caption that receives the most "likes" will be awarded a $25 Marine Depot Gift Certificate.

If you would to simulate waves in your tank using one of the hobby's hottest new pumps, ENTER NOW!

sucio_reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That's what happens when you're on R2R while your supposed to be in training at work lol

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back