Jan 2024 POTM Tank Side view

IntrinsicReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Side View

Side View.jpg
Also, have you been nominated for Reef of the Month on R2R? I would love to if that hasn't happened. Seems like a no-brainer.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to all who have participated in JAN POTM
voting poll will be up soon to chose a winner.
Feb POTM will be up shortly as well so make sure to particpate.
Has the voting poll been posted yet?

DanyL

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh I don’t tend to comment on political subjects on the forums, but I wouldn’t say they are “in a crossfire” - the terror organization in control of Lebanon (Iran’s proxy) is actively attacking civilian areas in my country, IDF retaliates in response and targeting rocket launchers, ammunition and high ranked terrorists.

Both countries evacuated civilians from the borders, so unless he is directly involved in these actions (which I doubt, hopefully..) he’ll be safe.

I don’t know if civilians in Lebanon are able to safely comment on these subjects, especially Christians, but once upon a time the relations between the countries were in fact good. Religion wars are unfortunately the cause of both the current situation between the countries, as well as the Muslim Sunni/Shii and Christian conflicts inside Lebanon.

@maroun.c hopefully someday we would be able to live in peace and even swap some frags with each other :)

IntrinsicReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eh I don’t tend to comment on political subjects on the forums, but I wouldn’t say they are “in a crossfire” - the terror organization in control of Lebanon (Iran’s proxy) is actively attacking civilian areas in my country, IDF retaliates in response and targeting rocket launchers, ammunition and high ranked terrorists.

Both countries evacuated civilians from the borders, so unless he is directly involved in these actions (which I doubt, hopefully..) he’ll be safe.

I don’t know if civilians in Lebanon are able to safely comment on these subjects, especially Christians, but once upon a time the relations between the countries were in fact good. Religion wars are unfortunately the cause of both the current situation between the countries, as well as the Muslim Sunni/Shii and Christian conflicts inside Lebanon.

@maroun.c hopefully someday we would be able to live in peace and even swap some frags with each other :)
I know comparatively little about it and phrased that poorly. I meant more generally the civilians in Lebanon (and many other countries) are in the crossfire of military fighting.

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, I think we can all agree that we hope @maroun.c is safe and well, and we're happy to be patient with POTM voting polls for any life's obstacles to our organizer(s), military or otherwise.

No reason to stop poking fun with your clever memes, though. Adelante!
clever goat GIF

OP
OP
maroun.c

maroun.c

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks all for the concern, I'm all well and coincidently in US in Vegas for couple days more and will be in LA to check out few LFS before flying back home end of the week. So if anyone is in LA on Thursday it would be great to catch up over a beer or coffee :)
I tend to steer away from political and religious discussions but thanks for all the concern and the nice words and the concerned PMs I receive.
In short i live away from the border (its a 200 KM or 125 miles long country so away is very relative) yet I'm in a neutral location which is less affected by the political or religious events that happen. I do struggle with power cuts up to total black downs for days at worse times but do have good and redundant back ups which allowed me keep my tank last 24 years....goes without saying that I'm affected seeing the devastation and loss of lives close by.

Apologies for the delay in the voting threads and March POTM which I hope will be up in few days so thanks for your patience.
Happy reefing all

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.8%
Back